We offer varied and interesting internships for the following groups within the scope of the available capacities:
Legal trainees to complete an administrative, compulsory elective or elective position as part of the legal preparatory service
Students of the classroom-based or distance learning course in administrative management at the Federal University of Applied Sciences
Participant in the advanced training to become an administrative specialist in the department of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
Participant in promotion to the middle non-technical administrative service of the Federal government
An internship is only possible at our head office in Cologne and at our 11 branch offices:
- Your internship request is stipulated on the basis of the relevant examination or study regulations of a university (so-called compulsory internship).
- You take part in an advancement procedure according to the BAG or in a further training measure of the transport department and
- are very interested in active participation in the areas of the BAG.
Of course, you should have “learned a lot” after your internship ;-) At best, you have applied and deepened the knowledge you learned during your university studies/advanced training in practice.
But most importantly: You took the opportunity to gain experience and insight into our everyday work!
Get to know the BAG as a potential employer!
You will complete the internship with the best possible consideration of your professional focus, either in the departments:
- Control services
- Transport industry
- Funding programs
- Staff unit or
- Central Services
You will complete internships in the branch offices in the respective key topics of the subject areas K (Control services) and A (Penalties/Operational controls/Market access).
Have we sparked your interest?
If you are interested in an internship at the Federal Office, please send your complete application at least three months before the desired start of the internship, preferably by email to:
Federal Office for Goods Transport
Section Z 3 - Subject 32
Telephone: 0221/5776 - 0
Fax: 0221/5776 - 3190
Please attach the following application documents:
- Covering letter
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Graduation certificates
- Proof of current student status
- Proof that the desired internship is a compulsory internship (e.g. excerpt from the examination or study regulations; confirmation from the university)
- Proof of previous academic achievements (e.g. Bachelor's certificate / Pre-diploma certificate / all graded certificates or overview of grades)
- if applicable, information on the formal requirements for the examination design.
We look forward to receiving your application!